Monday, May 16, 2011

Things aren't the way they were before...

I've changed, into scary things, evil things. I'm mean, scared, hurt... all the time.
I don't know what happened, along the way somewhere- I got lost with you, now everything that used to matter, doesn't...
and all the things that never did matter- do.
All of it, every single thing that used to mean something to me is replaced by you.
god, I hope that one day- you will be a memory, "that what you meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when I tried so hard."

I need something. ugh, you are ALWAYS IN MY HEAD- all the time, the only thing, when I'm running, when I'm writing, when I'm calculating or working or eating - when I sleep.
you're ALWAYS there. some memory of you, laughing, or us fighting- even though we're over those fights- the memories are still there- eating at me, wishing i hadn't said whatever I said wrong.
the part that hurts the most is that I know that all the while I'm sitting here crying, hurting, over you-
you're sitting there, her in your arms, smiling away. one big happy ending.

i hate this so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment