Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I'm tired of being tired.

I haven't slept properly in days, there was s moment there when I thought I was moving on, it's been reinforced once again, that I'm not.
Boy, you want my truth? I'll be one hundred and fifty percent honest with you.
I think. I don't know- I think That I'm in love with you.
when you laugh, it makes me happy, if you're laughing at me- or with me.
I love your eyes, the way you look at me, the pureness.
You make me happy, so happy- when I'm sad & you're around, you're the one person who can bring me up again, but as soon as you're gone (or you bring her up)- I'm hurting again.
When we argue, i freak out that you're going to be mad at me, but then we joke around more, and it's over.
When you're sad, all I want to do, is hold you- hug you, kiss you and make everything better, when you're sad- my heart hurts, I hate seeing you sad and angry, it transfers to me.
I know your hands and arms, that sounds stupid, but they have such a you look about them.
I don't sleep anymore, I'm up all night thinking if you, smiling because of the fun we have, saddening because you're not mine.
When I do sleep I dream about you, when I wake up I'm thinking about you. Whenever I hear your name floods of memories fill my head, all I want is to be with you- to hold you in my arms.
I've accepted all your flaws- because they are apart of you, you are far from perfect- some things about you are just... i don't know. anyways, i've accepted everything, and realised that all your flaws are what i'm looking for. I want someone EXACTLY like you. I don't want a perfect guy. I just want you.

I wish I could say this to your face. 
but I'm in love with you. 
I know everything about you. 
I accept your flaws and love your traits. 
I don't think I'll ever find someone quite like you.
If there was a guarantee, or even a CHANCE that I could have you, I'd do anything. anything at all. 
I don't think I've ever wanted someone/thing so much in my life. 
And this is hurting me boy... This is breaking me into millions of tiny pieces. 
and I just don't want to fight anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment