Saturday, May 21, 2011

I hope one day you love me like I love you.

I hope you understand one day, how much it hurts, to be in love with someone who doesn't love you back- to watch them go from one person to another, to another, to another. I hope you understand how painful it is when not one of those girls, is me?

Sometimes, like now- I stop and think, what if we actually were together? would it be strange, awkward, weird? now... because we've been friends for too long, because we're too close? because we've referred to each other as "sister, brother?".... I don't know, I don't know what it would be like. Maybe I'll go away for a couple of years, and come back- a whole new person, changed from the inside out and the outside in. Maybe I'll do that, maybe then your fairytale will be over, and maybe you will want me, maybe then I'll be worth something.
I love you .
I hope you understand one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment