Wednesday, September 28, 2011


What time does..
It’s so strange, and weird… now that I think about it, I mean.. when I think back to when I first met you. Well, I didn’t even meet you. I saw you, I didn’t know who you were, I didn’t really care… I was focused on whatever my problems, or whatever. I was focused on something else. You were nothing to me. another person, another name, another face… nothing. But then, something happened, I learnt the person behind the face, like you were a math problem, I uncovered things about you, and at some point we clicked I guess. I can’t remember when it was, or how it happened, but all of a sudden, you meant something to me… you were important, and most of all you weren’t nothing. Over time, I gradually got to know more about you, the deepest parts of your minds, what lay nestled inside your head, how you thought, and eventually you grew to be someone that I relied on, I needed. I guess that, looking back on it now, looking back to the first time that I sat at that table and glanced over at you, wondering who you were, but brushing it off, because, who were you? you were nothing. right? nothing. Looking back, it’s so weird thinking about how little you were, and how much you are now. But I guess that, maybe… if I didn’t need you then, I don’t need you now. I mean, you were once nothing.. time changed that. 
Maybe time can change this too?

No comments:

Post a Comment