Monday, September 26, 2011

passion.

people say that passion is something worth fighting for, worth living for, if you're passionate about something, don't give it up, don't let it slip away.
but I'm passionate about you.
I've noticed that, how intrigued i am in you, in your mind, in the way you are... in you. I'm more interested in knowing, and finding out, and delving into the deepest parts of you, than I am in anything else.
and this scares me so much.
It's like, people say things like "don't you dare give up" "don't give up on someone you can't go a day without thinking about" but then, it's like.. but should i ? should i give up all together? i wish i could control it, and just decide to give up. but there's always something telling me that there will be a chance, at some point, there will be a chance, his feelings will change. so i keep hoping, i keep fighting, i keep hurting, i keep waiting. but nothing ever changes.
and its scary, because it might never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment