Wednesday, September 28, 2011

and tell me now, where was my fault... in loving you with my whole heart?

post title is irrelevant. I just really like that song at the moment. I've got this idea, so I'm going to dot point what I want to do, I need to think it and outline it, but i haven't written it down yet. so, it's this big jumbled piece of moosh.
here goes:

  • Become tea tree/eucalyptus obsessed; soap, shampoo, conditioner, face wash/moisturizer/toner/etc.etc..
  • Save up money. Don't use any of it unless needed. 
  • Eat healthy. Fruit and Vegetables, all the time... 
  • Drink a lot of water. 
  • No excess sugar. 
  • Stop wearing make up whenever I go out/to work. 
  • Spend (final spending binge) this weeks pay on skin care/soap/toothpaste... 
  • exercise every day. half an hour walk in the morning. half and hour walk in the afternoon. Some time on the ab circle pro that I've never used.  
  • Lose enough weight to feel comfortable in a bikini, go out and get a tan, try to fade the stretch marks. 
  • With the saved money, buy some new hair extensions, maybe proper ones... maybe clip in? I'm not sure. 
  • With the saved money, and the new body... buy a whole new wardrobe. new bra's, undies, tops, shorts, skirts, dresses, shoes... everything. 
  • delete all those messages from everyone off my phone.. (even the ones from him... the ones calling me beautiful. that's going to be the shittiest part. knowing that a guy that has called me beautiful, there's no evidence anymore)
  • When I finally have a nice body, new hair, new clothes... treat myself to a new make up set, all natural, expensive stuff, new foundation, mascara, eyeliner, blush, eye shadow, concealer, lip gloss, lip balm and new brushes for all of them. and again, only wear it on really special occasions. 
That's my plan, my moving on, starting fresh, getting over it, finding someone else I feel comfortable around... plan.
I just wish I knew where to start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment