Wednesday, August 17, 2011

it was perfect and i'm so happy.

we just hung out. did some stuff together, had some jokes. i almost caught myself being sad that it wasnt the way i wanted. then i just. told myself to shut up. it was perfect. now he's texting me. that makes me happy. i know its not how i want it to be. but its how it is. and im just going to deal with that. at least i have him at all. he's so perfect. well, no. he's not. but, he's perfect enough. all those things about him make me so happy. i just wanted to kiss him today. if i wasnt so sick i probably would have.
maybe.. hell start feeling the same.
but i cant say that,  because he'll probably tell me soon about this new girl that he's got on the side. for now though, it doesnt matter. live in the moment right?
its so much happier this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment