Wednesday, April 27, 2011

And the hardest part of all this is letting things go, I'm scrambling for the right words to say, sometimes I'm floating in amongst the gasses- I don't think I'll be here for much longer-
It's almost like there's a fire burning me out from the inside, oh believe me its disgusting, I'm no longer apart of who I used to be, I'm exactly what I never knew-
the opposite of the honest truth.
Yeah tell me now, type across that keyboard, write your heart away breathe in and out until there's nothing left anymore.
Breathe in and out until you've replaced your oxygen with Co2 and you're dying from the inside out.
from the outside in, is a different story, cracks in the pavemnt are stealing you. you're slipping away now, you thought you were something- you never realized how wrong you were.
you're just one in thirty thousand. you'll never be strong enough. sorry.
but its true.

No comments:

Post a Comment