Sunday, April 17, 2011

When you wait around itching, listening with every ounce of your being, for the sound of a message. contact from you.
I always start it. You never bother anymore. Remember when i meant something?
What? You just can't be fucked anymore?
I just don't matter anymore?
I'm sorry I'm not as perfect as her. Or whatever the fuck she is.
Ugh, I'm not angry now. Now its starting to hurt like fuck.
I miss you and I really. REALLY want you. You're already talking about MARRIAGE! ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO NAME YOUR FUCKING CHILDREN!!!! FUCKYOU DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH YOU'RE FUCKING HURTING ME!? WHY CAN'T YOU SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Why ? Why can't you hear it in my voice, or see it in my eyes when you talk about her? I make it so obvious. Yet you're so fucking oblivious. If I truly meant anything to you.
then you'd know when you're hurting me. you would know when to stop.
But you don't. because I don't.
I don't mean a thing.
I'm just the girl you can borrow money off. Or complain to when you're sad, or bitch to when you're pissed off.
Just that girl who you know is willing to put up with all your fucking mood swings, your teasing... Just so I can catch a glimps of that smile.
you mean the world to me.
I mean nothing... nothing at all to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment