Friday, February 25, 2011

Not broken.

No, I don't have a broken heart. No my life is not over.
I do however, feel like I have lost everything that has ever meant anything to me.
Yes, I feel like I'm falling apart.
Yes, I feel like my heart has been ripped out and trampled on.
Yes I feel like hiding from everything and never hearing your voice, or looking into your eyes ever again.
I don't understand how you can't notice this.
It feels like my lungs have be sliced through and I can't talk anymore. I can't scream anymore.
I cried yesterday. everything felt like it was falling down on me. how am I supposed to breathe anymore?
How did I ever manage it?
Don't hug me. don't ask me whats going on.
because you don't want to know.
my goodness. you really don't want to know whats going on in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment