Sunday, November 7, 2010

Don't ever forget who you are.                                                                                   Did the make-up work?
Don't ever let someone tell you that you're not beautiful.                                              Am I beautiful yet?
Don't ever..
Don't ever lose yourself.                                                                                             Is this really me?
Don't ever become what I did.                                                                                    I grew up.


- I actually feel beautiful. the joys of make-up and editing. 
I know I'm not THE most attractive girl in the world,
or as pretty as that girl he points out.
but when I try..  I can be worth it.
I really think I can be worth it.
Tell me I'm beautiful. 
please please see me without my flaws.
just once. 

No comments:

Post a Comment