Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I wish....

My heart hurts.
I feel like I'm falling apart. every second I spend with you just makes me want you more. 
I had a dream about you last night, we didn't kiss, or sleep together. instead, you just held my hand, and we sat for hours talking.
you told me you wanted to leave, please don't go.
as much as it would be good if you left, good for me.
I don't know what I would do without you. I will miss you so much. you're so amazing.. I wish you would turn around and tell me you feel the same, I wish I was what you wanted.
you're always talking about how beautiful other girls are. I can't take it, I wish you would talk about me like that. I wish I was important enough to you, so you would stay, or hang out with me, or call me. I wish that all the reasons I don't call, hangout, text you were the same as yours. I wish you wanted me. It's getting to a point where it physically hurts, I feel sad because I want you.
thats wrong.
I know.
But i'm falling for you, deeper and deeper.
I want you to want me.
I just want you.

No comments:

Post a Comment