Tuesday, October 19, 2010

You are disgusting.

People are disgusting,
They use you, hurt you, leave you.
It's a never ending fucking cycle and I'm already over it.
Why do we have to live like this.
calling people your friends, when they just fuck off anyway?
when they don't give a shit that they are leaving you hurt, because they only care about themselves?
and you! yeah you! you are one of the most self centered, bitchy, cruel, heartless, mean, hurting people that I've ever met in my life and I fucking HATE YOU!!!!!!
How can you not care about the people you say you love? the people you call your bestfriends? How can you not give a fuck, how can you be so fucking heartless!?
I would not ever treat people the way you do, hurt people, not care about people the way you do.
You're disgusting and I just want you to fucking leave.
I hate you.
LEAVE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment